Labels

conocer (51) en entre (26) pix (8) cita (6) colección (3) escribir (2) fenomenon (2) song (2)

15.10.08

colors

YOU ARE THE COLORS
red, yellow
a splashing white
you are an ancient smell
a perfume travelling in time, ringing
the arcaic bells
of what has ever been
and what is ever going to be
pure, plain, old
romantic love

Only,

if I search
within the millimiters of your skin
the peel of a boy, an adolescent
if I truly observe
largely contemplate
the rapid eye movement under your lids and step
soundlessly step
careful not to touch
inside your nightdreams
the labyrinths
and smoothly trascend
down down
el edificio de la cultura
till primitive times
and apply same eyes
same look
same sniffing wildly, loudly
under your clothes...

what will I find, then
where will I find myself within?